Favorite Links
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints
- Keltie's Blog
- Sabie's Blog
- Jamin ROCKS
- Locklin´s Blog
- Sadly Available starring Pat and Paul !!!
- Kindred´s Blog
- Levi and Rachel
- Andrews Six
- Taely
- Team South
- Rex and Konda Fullmer
- Ben and Aubery Fullmer
- JamKat
- Mike & Cecilie Sugden
- Bryan Adventures (Tracy)
- Sean and Kerra Sugden
- The Sugden Tribe Lance and Kendra
- Wall to Wall WALLS (Christie)
- PaaMul.....where we live
- Aerial View Paa Mul
- ING Worksheets
- Chart Jungle
- Flylady the Organization Queen
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Earth Hour
One more thing to post then I’m so caught up! Yeah!
Yesterday we celebrated Earth hour http://www.earthhour.org/
by going to Yan Ten for a bonfire.
I at first thought Id help the kids get the fire going (it was really windy) but then decided how hard can this be and let the masters go to work. It was cute to watch them figure out by trial and error how to get it going. I think they dug three different holes in the sand deeper and deeper each time so they could have a wind shield.
Then they got completely sugared up with about 100 marshmallows each.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Sugar is good - almost as good as fire!!
OK, time for new info... I read you every week, even more often then the Ensign. LOL Visit my blog again, I have actually put in some pictures for you too.
Post a Comment