Monday, March 24, 2008

A very busy week

St. Patricks Day 08



When I reflect over the past week I am amazed at how so much could be jam packed into only one week. With the slower pace of life we have now live it seems SO WRONG.

When I got the calendar hung up last week, it surprised us that my birthday, Anniversary and Easter were all on the same week. The anniversary and Easter were on the SAME day!!! Never in the past 17 years of our married life has that happened before, very cool eh?
I have been dreading writing this week because I’m feeling like its going to take FOREVER to relay all the info so I decided to break it up for the different days since I had no time to write little entries during the week

Monday was St.Patricks day and we celebrated with the last dance of the Season.
All the kids started rockin when Locklin requested Michael Jackson’s Thriller and Keltie surprised all the waiters with one of their favorite Spanish songs and She even danced with one of them! Her Father seemed to handle the ordeal very well I was quite impressed. Maybe its because earlier in the week there was a talk with the head of security letting him know he was watching out for the girls and what the plan was if anything ¨should go…..shall we say…. unpleasantly¨

On Tuesday we headed to our first Cenote with JamKat´s Family and her sister Christina’s Family. Christina and her husband have two girls Catie and Becky, and were here for two weeks; I must say that their family has very good genes, from what we could tell she seemed as wonderfully nice as Kathy and we had a great time hanging out with them. We are glad to report that after numerous attempts of Kathy trying to do her in she made it though the vacation and is on her way home this morning.
I can’t believe all the drama that can happen with company!!! And I thought I had it bad with Shannon! I wish I could figure out what the universe is trying to tell us? Maybe it’s trying to say NO more company!! LOL
Kathy writes it so well check it out at http://www.hopalog.com/ you’ll have a good laugh.
The Cenote was a big hit! There was a cliff for boys to jump off of, beautiful tropical fish to look at and my favorite….freezing cold water to swim in. I sucked it up and braved the water only after a few muffled screams, I’m thinking in the future Cenote visits are going to have to be a summer adventure when the heat gets up to the 40´s and the ocean is no longer cool enough for Chad. (Notice I didn’t say for me.)

Cenote El Eden

No comments: