Next was my 35 birthday on Wednesday and I got spoiled rotten.
When I woke up Chad had already started making birthday breakfast of Bacon, waffles, strawberries and whip cream.
I got to open my presents which was the new 25th anniversary edition of Michael Jackson’s Thriller and season two of SmallVille, a tv series that is really good. Keltie also made me a beautiful Card that was very creative and beautiful.
As soon as the disk for Thriller went in everyone started dancing it was really fun.
What a great way to take you back to the 6th grade and make you feel really young again!
The CD also came with a DVD of some of Michael’s short films and my Michael Jackson addict Locklin watched them over and over again.
I had debated if I should go to Cancun and Shop for the day or spend the day at the beach relaxing. Guess which one I did? You got it! Go to THE BEACH! So Chad and I drove down to Jan Ten (an undeveloped no one around beach) for the day. It was so great.
Later that evening we went to the restaurant here in Paa Mul for dinner.
I didn’t want to go into town because the night before when we went into run errands it was really crazy….Spring break and tourists EVERYWHERE.
It took us 15 min to go from the edge of town to the holiday Inn!! a usual 2 min drive.
After dinner I wanted to take a picture of Chad and I to celebrate our 35th birthdays and what a gong show. It was really funny between my eyes closing or the deer in the headlights look and Chad’s not smiling smile
(He doesn’t smile and then always says, ¨I am smiling¨) This is when my threat finally came into play, I got a mirror and said ok now we are going to practice smiling…It was so funny, He always make us laugh and laugh. Well I did get a nice one so I’m happy about that.
On Thursday Chad and I spend the Day in Cancun shopping for ideas and prices for our new construction as well as anything for Easter.
So far in Mexico we have found they share all the same holidays but the Easter bunny is no where to be found. I wish I had time to research what happens here in Mexico. I guess I’ll do that after I catch up on the blog entries.
I also got my wedding ring repaired after I had got my hand caught in between the wall and the washer and squished it to a pancake and had to be rescued once again by Jamie when Chad was up in Canada.
When I got my ring back I could not believe it. It was so beautiful and looked brand new, it took my breath away. I told the clerk to let the jeweler know I was so happy and tell him Muchas Gracious!!
Favorite Links
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints
- Keltie's Blog
- Sabie's Blog
- Jamin ROCKS
- Locklin´s Blog
- Sadly Available starring Pat and Paul !!!
- Kindred´s Blog
- Levi and Rachel
- Andrews Six
- Taely
- Team South
- Rex and Konda Fullmer
- Ben and Aubery Fullmer
- JamKat
- Mike & Cecilie Sugden
- Bryan Adventures (Tracy)
- Sean and Kerra Sugden
- The Sugden Tribe Lance and Kendra
- Wall to Wall WALLS (Christie)
- PaaMul.....where we live
- Aerial View Paa Mul
- ING Worksheets
- Chart Jungle
- Flylady the Organization Queen
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey look, Chad's smiling!!
Post a Comment