![]() |
| Anniversar |
On Saturday Chad and I decided we would go with the Paamulians to a 5 star resort for the Day to celebrate our Anniversary. We had 3 delicious buffet meals and felt like throwing up when we left. Chad was glad he wasn’t staying for 2 weeks like a lot of the other guests; he said he would weigh 300 pounds if he was there that long.
After we had finished breakfast we went over to the beach and went into shock. Since it was Easter the next day there were SO many people. We are so spoiled with our secluded Paa Mul beach, we decided to walk over and check out the spa.
The spa is 18years and older and was dead quiet…now that’s what I am talking about.
They had pools, steam rooms, hot tubs, Saunas and I got a pedicure. Spoiled again!
We ate our meals with our group so we got to know more people around here.
It was a wonderful day



1 comment:
Now that is what I call the "ultimate pampering" - good for you guys!
Post a Comment