Sunday, April 6, 2008

Finally a boring week!!!



Well it was Spring Break for Keltie so we all had some down time. I was actually bored one day. I really enjoyed it. I don’t think Chad enjoyed me whining about it though.
This week is going to be busy so I will have to remember being ¨bored¨

Chad and I have been walking down the beach road for an hour every morning at 8:00 and on Monday we didn’t go until 2:00pm. Now talk about STUPID I made it half way and had to jump in the water to cool off, So much for the walk. That was the worst feeling in the world one I didn’t want to repeat, so I told Chad no more walks in the afternoon. On Wednesday we got up and going at 8:00 I noticed it was already 28 degrees but didn’t clue in again. I made it all the way there and back but no matter how much Tylenol I took I could not get rid of the headache I had.
So for all the people wondering about the downside of living in the Caribbean, That would be it, you have to wait until early evening to exercise starting in April because it's already 30 at 8:00am. POOR BABY EH???


Our girls spend way to much time at the restaurant hanging out with all the Mexican boys. And while Chad has issues with this I have been enjoying all the new music they come home with. If you look on the sidebar of the blog you will see a play list with all the newest hip Spanish songs. My personal favorite is the MAMI( pronounced
mommy) Song. I listen to that one on my Zune while I walk and it sure keeps you moving! Good thing there is no one hardly left here, I’m sure I look pretty funny doing my walking–Salsa dancing down the beach road. But you just can’t help yourself!!! I’m looking forward to our construction getting finished so we have more room to Salsa. Right now we are in the bodega listening to the play list, the girls are doing the salsa with Locklin, Chad is on the bed with Jamin and I’m on the computer.... talk about close family!
This week we are moving over to our neighbors Palapa so we have a little more room until the construction is done. I post pictures later in the week!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Here are a few for youse guys

"Tren al Sur" by Los Prisioneros (the meseros will likely not have a CLUE who they are) and "Estrechez de Corazon" by Los Prisioneros.

Then, try any of the Bachata Rosa (that is the album name) songs by Juan Luis Guerrera y Cuatro Cuarenta (4 40)

Two very different styles of music, one Chillean, one Santo Dominican and both VERY danceable.