Sunday, March 16, 2008

The deed is done

Link to Birthday Month 2008



Well I think??? I´m happy to report that after nearly a WHOLE year of being gone and not having a calendar up I finally put one up today. It’s funny because everyone told us that after we took the kids out of school we would need a year to detox them from the school system. And it was very true. Now looking back it has taken us a year to detox from the Rat Race and figure out….. what next.
(I hope Chad’s Dad takes note of this considering he has just retired at the beginning of March. And we are excited to see the new adventures that begin in their lives.)

We now have plans and goals in all sorts of different areas of our lives, Spiritual, financial, Educational etc. You name it we got them….Vision boards are up and away we go again.
This week’s big goal is to find Pepe and get our Reno plan signed. I’m sure it will happen tomorrow.

When I reflect over the week I am always amazed at how much fun we had AGAIN.
I hope this time never ends.

One thing that has changed that I don’t have pictures up for is our ward in Playa has now split. Half the people we knew that spoke English are gone. We do have one councilor in the bishopric that speaks English now so we may have callings soon.
We have more motivation to get learning Spanish even faster now. We are going to start up our lessons again this week now that Chad and Sabie are home.

One more very exciting thing has happened!!! My cousins Trevor and Tanya have had a Baby Boy!!! His name is Riley Trevor Carter and man is he ever CUTE! I wish I was there to give them all a big hug!

No comments: