I decided I am going to start a open post of all the funny things that are said around here.I'm always laughing at something someone said all the time!I live with a bunch of comedians!!
So from now on there will be a link to it on the top right hand side of the home page so you can check back and see if we have added anything to the bottom
I can´t remember the dates of a few of these
When Sabie was 2 she was a very picky eater. One night we were eating chicken wings for dinner and she wasn't eating AGAIN. Chad was clearly getting very aggravated with her and asked her WHY she wasn´t eating! She replied,¨ too spicy¨ He replies, Spicy my BUTT!!
Then she shakes her little curly locks and with big confused brown eyes says,¨No DAD!!...... Spicy my tongue!!!
When Jamin was 8?? we were visiting my mother and I brought ¨Junk¨cereal for the kids to eat for their Saturday morning ritual. My Mom watched Jamin pour the cereal add the milk and start eating.
She mentioned he forgot to say the blessing and he looked at her with complete confusion and said, ¨Grandma, you DON´T bless junk food!!!
In Calgary right before we moved, January 2007??
Keltie and Sabie are having a conversation about something missing and Keltie is sure Sabie knows its where abouts. Cracking under the pressure of Keltie´s constant nagging,
Sabie blurts out to her in full rage,¨Don´t look at me like I'm stupid! I don´t know anything okay?!
Man we are still laughing about that one.
March 2008
Sabie is talking to Grandma Buttons on the phone, tells her how they are always making smoothies how much she loves them, and tells her in a very excited voice ¨And we don't even have to put the blender away each time we use it! We have a spot for it on the counter!¨
( man .....I know I hate having stuff on my counters, I like the clutter free look, but who knew how exciting it could be to a 14 year old to ¨Get to leave stuff¨on it.)
April 2008
1. Jamin and Locklin are having an intense conversation about one of their missing video games and come to the conclusion that they must have left it somewhere in the motor home and now we sold it so its gone. I over hear this and say, ¨I don't think that happened, Grandma buttons went through everywhere to double check to see if we'd left anything¨
Jamin turns to Locklin and says, ¨well it must not be there then, you know how paranoid she is.¨
2. Chad and I went to Cancun for the day to pick up furniture from Costco. When I got back I was asking how their day went because Jamin wasn't feeling well the day before, Jamin lists off the various activities of the day and how good the girls took care of him while I was gone and says, ¨And after, Keltie OFFERED to take us to the pool¨
Like he was in total amazement that Keltie would be SO nice to him.
They are having a hard time adjusting to the teenage hormone roller coaster and miss Keltie playing with them all the time.
April 14,2008
Chad and I decide to have a family meeting because every once and a while it seems everyone forgets the rules and routines (including Chad and I) and so we are going to have alittle reminder.
The kids are well aware how this goes and you can tell by there faces,........ here we go again.
Once everyone has sat down I look at Chad and he looks at me with a blank look(like he doesn't want to start this off)
So I start by saying, ¨Well it look like things around here are starting to go down the toilet again¨
And Locklin pipes up with a big dimpled grin, ¨Ya I guess we have to stop eating so much food¨
We all just start laughing
Aug 2008
You need to post that thing Locklin said on your Funny page.
Locklin says 'Dad has a tattoo of the Canada flag on his butt.'
Dad:'no I dont!!!1 it's on my leg.'
L: oh yeah'
Dad: Why would I have it on my butt? it would be like 'look at my tattoo (of a flag) watch it wave' (while he wiggled his butt around.
So funny because it totally horrified Hilary.
September 2008
Chad and Jamie Creason are headed back to Canada for work and Chad is in for prayers with the boys The night before they leave. As Jamin is saying his prayers he includes "Please help Dad and Uncle Jamie to travel safely and if their plane does crash please help them to survive"
Favorite Links
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints
- Keltie's Blog
- Sabie's Blog
- Jamin ROCKS
- Locklin´s Blog
- Sadly Available starring Pat and Paul !!!
- Kindred´s Blog
- Levi and Rachel
- Andrews Six
- Taely
- Team South
- Rex and Konda Fullmer
- Ben and Aubery Fullmer
- JamKat
- Mike & Cecilie Sugden
- Bryan Adventures (Tracy)
- Sean and Kerra Sugden
- The Sugden Tribe Lance and Kendra
- Wall to Wall WALLS (Christie)
- PaaMul.....where we live
- Aerial View Paa Mul
- ING Worksheets
- Chart Jungle
- Flylady the Organization Queen
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
This is such a great idea!! Thanks for my chuckle for the day.
I love all of these cute things that your kids have said. It is so fun watching children try to make sense of the world around them... and bring a smile to our faces while doing it!
Post a Comment