Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Years Eve

Boxing Day Tulum Style


Well the Christmas company has now headed back to reality. We have had a great time!
Chad, Jamie Ashlee and I played Settlers almost everyday. Everyone had a chance to win multiple times except Chad???? last game it was so close he only lost to Jamie by one point! I guess we'll practice alittle more so he'll be really good by the time they come back.
Santa left Chad and Jamie a gift Certificate to to an activity of choice, (I think Santa was thinking diving)but they decided to try Kite boarding, The girls went for a shorter introduction lesson as well and the consensus was unanimous KITEBOARDING ROCKS!
Locklin was upset because he has been bugging us to do it since we saw it in California but we quickly found out we doesn't quite weigh enough yet. So when we told him his Dad was taking lessons so he could teach him, he seemed to be happy with that idea.

In all my sickness and still trying to "do" Christmas I never got around to getting out the Christmas Cards from the grandparents until a couple of days after Christmas,which was nice because it made it seem like Christmas all over again.
So a big Thank you for our Christmas money!!!!
Everyone had a wonderful Christmas and has been busily playing with all their toys/games and reading new books (I got Sabie a book in Canada from Costco called the big book of girl stuff and she is constantly giggling while she reads it)
Jamin got a pack of the first set of Hardey boys books and is now in love with those. Last night he asked me if it was "real" or just a story. LOL
I think between Kathy and I we should be able to open our own library soon!

Tonight the New Years Eve Festivities begin
Sometimes I wonder if I really have been completely crazy up there in Canada with all my previous party ordeals ...because as I talk to different people with kids around here and ask what they do for new years they say "not allot ..its very low key"
And now Im here they are forced into my mad party get-togethers
which I must add are WAY low key for me. AHHH Sigh....how has my husband the party pooper lived with me all these years??? I know secretly deep down inside he must truly like it because he has been a pretty good sport about it all.
Besides I think he'd rather have just a few people over rather than have to go to the resturant New Years Party to be socialble with all of Paa Mul. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guess things are back to normal now - is that boring? Unfortunately it will be a while before we can come visit!!