![]() |
| Christmas Day 2007 |
Well another Christmas has flown past..I wish I could figure out how to make it change over to Mexican time to slow it down like it seems to have done for the rest of our days, but the problem with that is it never "really" felt like Christmas in the first place. This is something that the beautiful tranquil Caribbean splendor is able to charm you into and you never want to feel any different. As soon as your family is close, your toes feel the warm sand and the sun melts your frozen Canadian blood what more can you possibly need? Life here is defiantly at a different pace...I don't think I could ever go back after a taste of this.
Next year however will be even better because some how when I woke up on Christmas Eve morning I was in a full blown flu. I can't even count how many times I was in the shower trying to get warm(OK..I REALLY miss my bathtub)I had to change the sheets not long after because I had sweat so much everything was gross.I had to cry when I swallowed but I am grateful the nausea didn't over take me.
After various bouts of Tylenol 3 I managed to sit up and enjoy a few of the evening festivities.
The family worked together and managed to pull everything thing off even though I was completely useless! Regardless we all had a wonderful time!!!



1 comment:
Fantastic Christmas pics. Almost felt I was there - looked like a ton of fun. Thanks for sharing - we love it!!
Post a Comment