![]() |
| December begins |
Well its been another week in Paradise what more can I say.
This week the sun has been glorious and she has been slowly baking me to a nice shade a dark brown. I’m so happy! After my big “whine” post last week, I have got to the beach almost every afternoon this week.
This morning when we were getting ready for Church I was standing next to Keltie and thought, she seriously needs some sun, We have to send Chad’s mom a family picture soon and Chad and I will be dark with four pastey white kids, that will look very weird!
Keltie gave me a simple solution, how about I not go in the sun, yah right and what if I stop breathing air.
I explained to her the easier solution would be if she tore herself away from her SCHOOL WORK (which she almost never stops doing) and come to the beach for at least an hour. She and Sabie have a daily routine of getting up doing some things and heading out to swim for while but not really sitting in the sun. I’m hoping when Creasons gets here she’ll relax a little more.
Oh ya and that’s suppose to be a secret but my son has blabbed it to a few people who have called and now I’m sure everyone knows.
By some outrageous luck I found a direct flight for 197.00 plus taxes per person Ashlee has had a hard few months, really I don’t know how she’s still with us. She has some amazing strength that I’ll never be able to comprehend.
She really wanted to come for Christmas for a while and every time she looked at the flights the cheapest was 800.00 so one day when I went on it was 197.00 I couldn’t believe it and we booked. I told her I new Heavenly Father was watching out for her because I’ve never seen a flight that cheap in the Christmas months since.
They also get to use the Palapa of some friends of ours at no cost, so its going to be a fun, quiet Christmas (well as quiet as it can be having kids that are SO excited to see their cousins)
I love being on Mexican time!
This week I have really felt like there is such a thing , Ive been enjoying the slow days to spend doing things with my family,
However it seems so strange to not be around the freezing cold trying to find a shopping space at the mall, reading the tons of Christmas flyers selling the useless junk, and having my Husband the Grinch stomping around the house telling me it looks like Christmas threw up in here.
I used to tell myself I wish I had more time before Christmas to do all the Christmas activities I wanted to “do” with my kids and now I find that we have the time but really doing “stuff” is not that important being close to each other. It’s like a freedom that is priceless.
I think when Cresons get here it will start feeling a little more like Christmas.
Today was the Primary Presentation and it went off really well. I brought the rest of the candies for the kids after the presentation so again they were as good as gold.
It was very strange to watch all these Mexican kids and only two white gringos, Jamin and Locklin standing up front, but they sang away and I was very proud.
There are a few pictures this week but not a whole lot if you read the captions you’ll get more info



4 comments:
Hola - Good times, you guys! I keep toying with the ideas of printing off pics of you guys and putting our heads on them....Hopefully, we'll cu soon. Sabie & Keltie - MORE NEWS GIRLS!
Glad you are finally finding some time for the sun and relaxing - I am jealous. As soon as your company arrives, the Christmas party can begin! Good for you guys.
Hi Natalie - Sorry to bug you on your blog, but I couldn't find an email. This is your neighbor Kathy's sister. We haven't seen a post since the 7th and just wondered if everything is okay across the way. Thanks & sorry again for bothering you! Christina
Post a Comment