Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Torture is OVER

Christmas 2007




Well we finally have a few good family pictures, and let me tell you what a NIGHTMARE. From the getting the kids up out of bed (because if we wait to long it will be to hot ), showered, the no I don't want to wear that, to the this is stupid for every single picture and it only slightly helped that I told them over and over again, "remember all the nice things your Grandma has done for us and all she wants from you is a nice picture. SO SMILE!!!" And the worst instigator of the whole experience was CHAD. He'd start and then away it would go
Anyway when you look at the pictures it makes all the hard work worth it! we got some good ones! We are looking at them on the Computer and Sabie says," we're going to make grandma cry again!" Hopefully she doesn't! MERRY CHRISTMAS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures were awesome!!! Thanks for enduring the TORTURE - we love them.

Kathy said...

Oh, I just looked at them and they are FABULOUS! I LOVED the holding hands ones at Jan Ten!