Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Home Sweet Mexico 2010

Can´t even begin to tell you how excited we are to be back home!
This is the longest time we have been in Canada in the past 4 years. Usually we head back in September but this year with the moving,getting Keltie into school it took a bit longer.

Since its the begining of December and I was already behind with the Christmas decorating up went the Tree first off!
From Home Sweet Mexico
And it was before the Palapa was even unpacked!(now you truley know how Christmas insane I am!)
From Home Sweet Mexico
it did help that I had 2 strong guys that could haul it out
Here´s a picture of the mess the Palapa was still in :)
After I pulled out all my Chocolate so the guys could try some Canadian Christmas Candy
From Home Sweet Mexico
I'm so grateful for all their help!

No comments: