There is so much to be grateful this time of the year I don't even know where to begin. But I just have to get a few of my all time favorites out!
I love the story of the Birth of the Savior it touches my heart every time I hear it.I love collecting anything Nativity, figures, pictures, wall hangings etc. they are my favorite decoration!

( this is the set I LOVE that is on my wish list)
I love having fun with my family, we had a amazing Carter Christmas Party this year, It was such a good time (next time it will be longer! and more in a post to follow)
I love spending Christmas in Mexico, It is sooo relaxed and slow paced! I have already tried a few new Christmas recipes and made a few old favorites, I never feel like cooking in Canada Im always in the car! I didn't go anywhere for a whole week when we got here! LOVE THAT!!!!
I love to be able to help Angels Notions our local Charity down here in Playa del Carmen, there are so many people down here to help, we love to be able to give and see first hand what we can do in our own small way to make this world a better place.

So far this year we have been collecting Dispensa's ( food hampers) to distribute to the local families, and on Christmas Eve we will be distributing Barbie's and soccer balls to the kids from the back of our trucks, I'm so excited!
Last year the kids and I had the first PaaMul Bake Sale to collect Money for Angels Notions and this year they decided it was such a good idea they did it again! ( We were a little late getting down here for it this year) But I'm so happy they did so well again!
If you would like to make a donation just click here and it will take you to the home page and you can make it there.
I love the Christmas Tree's, Lights and Snow ( when its not to cold)
We had a big blizzard a few weeks before we left and it was so pretty to see the big white fluffy snow softly falling down.

Chad's office Christmas party was in Banff this year! I think it is such a romantic atmosphere in the mountains with snow, all the Christmas Decoartions,with a big roaring fire in the lobby of the hotel so pretty! And we got there just in time for the Santa Clause parade!


And I LOVE Christmas Music! But that is going to have to be another post on its own!




1 comment:
I love that you are blogging again!!! Yeh, hooray, yippee, etc.
Post a Comment