Friday, December 24, 2010

A Very Special Story

This year one of our Favorite Christmas Presents was a ¨record your voice book¨ of the famous Classic Christmas story The Night before Christmas! It was given to us by our 90 year old Great Grandma Bectell ! I'm so excited to add this to our Families Christmas Eve Traditions!

Grandma has been reading stories to her children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren for as long as Ive known!
I have always loved sitting on the couch listening to her soothing voice and animated expressions as she captivates all around her. Now we have a keepsake that hopefully will last for years to come.
The kids were all very excited to hear the sound of her voice reading us a story all the way down in Mexico! I seriously had to choke back the tears,It was so wonderful!
So thank you so much Grandma and those who helped create such a special Christmas memory!
LOVE YOU!

No comments: