Sunday, December 26, 2010

Boxing Day Mexico Style

We had a very nice boxing day! We always eat our turkey dinner on Boxing day because we are way to full on Christmas, also we get to have some of our Mexican friends come over since they all have to work Christmas Day!
I love cooking with Chad, he is such a good cook and the gravy he makes is to die for!
He cooks and I clean up after him its the perfect arrangement.
We were getting a little worried that the turkey would never get finished this year but I think we had a faulty pop up thing that tells you when its done.
But let me tell you it tuned out to be the juiciest yummiest turkey ever, my home made buns were pretty darn good too!
Keltie our food photographer took a bunch of pics!

No comments: