Favorite Links
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints
- Keltie's Blog
- Sabie's Blog
- Jamin ROCKS
- Locklin´s Blog
- Sadly Available starring Pat and Paul !!!
- Kindred´s Blog
- Levi and Rachel
- Andrews Six
- Taely
- Team South
- Rex and Konda Fullmer
- Ben and Aubery Fullmer
- JamKat
- Mike & Cecilie Sugden
- Bryan Adventures (Tracy)
- Sean and Kerra Sugden
- The Sugden Tribe Lance and Kendra
- Wall to Wall WALLS (Christie)
- PaaMul.....where we live
- Aerial View Paa Mul
- ING Worksheets
- Chart Jungle
- Flylady the Organization Queen
Monday, September 20, 2010
And we're BACK...well kinda
So maybe you noticed ,maybe you didn't but somehow I killed my blog a while back, I clicked something then no one could get on it anymore including me. I kept thinking Chad would fix it but with the way we kill computers around here he had a hard enough time just keeping up with that, So tonight my father in law Mike and I clicked around and figured it out. I must say Im kind of embarrassed how easy it was, I swear there are new tabs that were not there before making it more user friendly. The bad part about it is now I'm how far behind???? Well I guess you'll know how often I'm up at 3am with nothing to do but blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment