>I am so excited for Christmas this year! This will be our first Christmas with a family member that gets to come ¨home¨! Keltie arrived on the 24th at 9:20 am! We were all happy to see her! It’s awesome to see you Children grow without you around and start their own lives but it’s SO nice when they come home!
When we got home Chad and I immediately set to fix the Christmas Lights on the Tree, I don’t know what happened down here but there was not a String of Christmas lights to be found in Mexico.
Chad brought some boxes to replace blubs but every time we put one in the set it would blow. Thankfully Keltie trotted around on the bus and found some in Canada to bring down.
Now I have to confess I have a serious Christmas problem. I HATE to turn the lights off the Christmas Tree for one minute so 3 years of lights on 24 hours a day for almost two months(we set up November 15ish take down January 7) means your Christmas lights are not going to last as long L. Now my Lights were put on by an AMAZING person in China! Wrapped around EVERY branch then clipped on with plastic ties up and down each branch, then to top it off they sprayed the Tree with fake snow]! A feature that made the selling point for me but when taking lights off made it like GLUE! So the only way to get them off was to clip each light off with a pair of scissors then pull the wire off the branch. When we were almost done I have to admit I no longer liked my Christmas Tree!
Now I firmly believe everything happens for a reason because after I got done and put the new lights on Keltie got to have her Christmas Tree Decorating fix. Keltie loves to decorate the Tree and because she was not here she would have missed it, So I sat on the couch and watched and instructed J And once again I LOVED my Tree!


No comments:
Post a Comment