![]() |
| UNWELCOMED visitor |
Living mostly outdoors on occasion has its disadvantages. One being a Possum who decided that he likes the banana´s in the basket above our kitchen sink.
I have seen it on occasion scurry out as I have headed for the bathroom at 4 am.
This was NOT something I wanted to tackle on my own so we almost faithfully put EVERYTHING away each night. Finally Chad got back down and borrowed a trap from our neighbors. The first night it was baited and ready to go and in the morning we had caught a Ferrel cat! so off to the Jungle Locklin took the cat and let it go FAR away from us. The next night we tried again and caught nothing finally on the third night we caught the possum! It was the FATTEST possum we have ever seen!
I'm thinking it must have made its rounds to various Paamul Palapa´s.
Out to the Jungle again to let it be free! I asked Chad numerous times if he took it out far enough,I didn't want it to find its way back!



No comments:
Post a Comment