| From May 2010 |
followed by Cake at the Hopsia´s.
| From May 2010 |
Chad has been here for 2 weeks and has got alot done helping Sabie with her Math.( It still kills me that they did a WHOLE year of math in TWO weeks for a couple of hours a day! This is EXACTLY why we home school!)
I had a wonderful Mothers Day and Just before Chad left back to Canada we had another campfire on the beach with tinfoil dinners,We went earlier this time so we could swim!
| From May 2010 |
We also had a special visit from My cousin Mary and her brand new Husband Lance who came to stay at a resort on their HONEYMOON!!!!
Mary is a very extra special cousin because she lived with us quite a bit in the summers and helped me with my little kids. I'm so grateful for all she did to help me out,I would have never made it this far without her!
Here is a Wedding Picture, isn't she beautiful?

So we took them to Aukumal to see the turtles! and this time I got in the water and saw them too!
The ocean is the perfect temperature right now We are loving being in the ocean and the pool!

| From May 2010 |
So we took them to Aukumal to see the turtles! and this time I got in the water and saw them too!
The ocean is the perfect temperature right now We are loving being in the ocean and the pool!
Can i just say WE LOVE IT HERE!
![]() |
| May 2010 |



1 comment:
Looks like a ton of fun!!
Post a Comment