![]() |
| Link to Christmas Decorating 2008 |
When Chad got here on Saturday Christmas started to explode! (It’s all him! LOL)
First as he unpacked his bag he pulled out a wonderful surprise. Debbie (Chad’s mom) had made me a beautiful Christmas table runner for our kitchen table! It is so nice! I had just picked up a Christmas table centerpiece and garland at Costco that amazingly matched my tree (with fake snow on the pine)
And the table runner made the look complete!
Thanks Again Debbie!!
| From Christmas Decorating 2008 |
We set up the tree the next day then Jamin asked his dad if he would make a fireplace to hang the stocking on this year. He guilt tripped him a bit and said it would be a good Father, Son project. I just about died when Chad, our personal grinch agreed!
So now we have a fireplace and the stockings are hung! Yesterday when we stopped at Sams club I found a Candle ring and we put it inside the opening so we have REAL fire in our fireplace. It is SO DARN COOL!
| From Christmas Decorating 2008 |
Last night we had Young Women’s in Excellence at the Church. This is where the girls show what goals they have been working on for the year and display any projects.
This is also when the girls sang together with Sabie playing the piano and myself accompanying on the flute. I must say it went pretty well.
Keltie had decided to make her family go over to the volley ball court to practice with her earlier that day and then Chad and I got roped into playing when all the adults showed up.I haven’t played volleyball since Jr. High? And I must say amazingly enough I actually got the ball over the net numerous times. We had a great time! The bad part however was my arms were beat to death…. not so hot for trying to play the flute. We pulled it off and I will keep practicing to play for Christmas, and we defiantly will be over at the court again on Monday for another game



5 comments:
I am VERY impressed that picture looks like it came out of a magazine! Wow! What a cool project. We still have to get Thanksgiving out of the way before we start Christmas.
Very cool! Nice job!
More like they dug a big Christmas pit and pushed me in when I got there.
Thanks Tracey!
What an amazing Christmas decorating job - everything looks fantastic!! I am so proud of the grinch!!
Post a Comment