Well the aftermath of Halloween has occurred in our household. The Halloween witch ( a witch who comes every Halloween and trades leftover Halloween candy put out on the front step for a small toy) was late this year, and the candy stuffing got out of control.
All the kids had one ailment or another for the past 3 days, Keltie getting the worst with a heavy dose of tonsillitis.(fever, hot sweats soaking the bed, freezing to death all the way to terrible throat and ear pain.) Poor Keltie!!! I totally know how that feels!
Chad conveniently left for Canada the day before all sickness broke lose.
Chad is usually the dutiful Dr. Dad in the night because if I miss sleep, I'm a wreck. He on the other hand doesn't often remember getting up. (I never figured that out until the 3rd kid! too bad eh)
So a wreck I have been. I have seriously considered moving the clock ahead so I can get to bed earlier,do you think anyone will notice?
Today things started looking up, and I think if we all get one more night of sleep we will be completely recovered.
Things around Paamul have started to pick up with all the snowbirds returning. I'm already getting emails wondering if the dances/karaoke nights should be themed or not...oh the stress of these decisions LOL .
Daily volleyball has started and crab races begin next Friday WHOO HOO!!
We even have weekly weight watcher meetings and best of all Caroling practices! Now are we missing anything????
I so love it here!
The Bishopric in our ward have already requested harp/ flute Christmas renditions for a stake carol festival in Cancun and we are in the works for a Christmas program in Sacrament meeting. Its really starting to feel like Christmas! I really hope I can wait until the 16th when Chad gets back to set up the tree!
Favorite Links
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints
- Keltie's Blog
- Sabie's Blog
- Jamin ROCKS
- Locklin´s Blog
- Sadly Available starring Pat and Paul !!!
- Kindred´s Blog
- Levi and Rachel
- Andrews Six
- Taely
- Team South
- Rex and Konda Fullmer
- Ben and Aubery Fullmer
- JamKat
- Mike & Cecilie Sugden
- Bryan Adventures (Tracy)
- Sean and Kerra Sugden
- The Sugden Tribe Lance and Kendra
- Wall to Wall WALLS (Christie)
- PaaMul.....where we live
- Aerial View Paa Mul
- ING Worksheets
- Chart Jungle
- Flylady the Organization Queen
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment