![]() |
| Link to Diving, Cenote American T.G. Nov08 |
There is no better way to start the Christmas Season off then to watch the first Presidency Christmas Devotional. It makes me get little goose bumps up and down as we sing Christmas Carols with everyone and know that we are connected watching with our Brothers and Sisters all over the world. (It really helps that we get to see a Church program in English as well!)
The kids laughed and laughed at Brother Eyring´s Family Nativity Story. Samuel the Laminate and Tinfoil balls really hit home for us!
This past week I have been getting our Christmas Letter done up and sent Christmas Cards off with Chad. He of course can’t send the cards out until the letter is done. Thus I keep telling myself I’ll post AFTER the letter is done. Well the letter is still not done and I can’t put the post off any longer we have had too many exciting things to post about!
We have another Certified Diver in Our Family! Sabie is now certified in the open waters divers’ course. Our Family has been adopted by some really nice people Jeff and Clyde (yay more grandparents!) both happen to be dive instructors, and they offered to teach Sabie to dive for cost! They have had extra dive equipment for Chad to use as well so they had a great time checking out under the Caribbean Sea!
| From Diving, Cenote American T.G. Nov08 |
On Chad’s last day we went to one of our favorite beach spots to take our family Christmas pictures. I decided this is just going to happen every year so everyone can get use to the idea. This year did go smoother although we did still have grumbling.
I think it helped to keep everyone motivated and focused because they knew if they hurried and cooperated they would get to go boogie boarding and to the Cenote.
| From Diving, Cenote American T.G. Nov08 |
There nothing like the crystal turquoise blue ocean for motivation!
| From Diving, Cenote American T.G. Nov08 |
This week I managed to get a Christmas Sacrament program approved by the Bishop
Although I gave the first copy of it to him in VERY bad Spanish.... I’m currently working on a better translation. He said this is the first time in Playa Del Carmen that they will have a Christmas program and Thank you so much for organizing it. It has various musical selections (the girls playing, Primary Children and congregation singing) Narrator parts and Scriptures.
I will post the finished program later in the week…I’m really excited. Really it’s the least I can do to celebrate the birth of our Savior, He has done so much for me and our family! I LOVE CHRISTMAS (if you didn’t already know LOL)



3 comments:
WE MISS YOU GUYS!!! Congratulations Sabie! Way to go! We think that Keltie should be a model!!! (Show a little pout, Keltie). Good luck with the Christmas program, sounds great!
Big squishies and smoochies....*AP, UU & K
WE MISS YOU GUYS!!! Congratulations Sabie! Way to go! We think that Keltie should be a model!!! (Show a little pout, Keltie). Good luck with the Christmas program, sounds great!
Big squishies and smoochies....*AP, UU & K
Wish we could be there to see the program - what a great idea for you to put that together! Also, Sabie, you rock!! Congrats on getting certified. We love you guys.
Post a Comment