Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Really don't feel like it

Last week I was so incredibly sick AGAIN.I have decided not only is it terribly painful, nerve racking, it is expensive to be sick.
While I could do nothing else but lay in bed I added various bottles of herbal remedies I had in two containers they were at least a few hundred dollars. Also I hate to mention I blew though a whole tank of propane trying to ¨get warm¨ from the chills I kept having.
I’ve pretty much decided its way easier not to put the crap in your body in the first place. Talk about a big AH HA eh?
Why.... why must we do these things to ourselves?
So now I am on the mend trying to do a big detox...I even have started to take Cayenne Pepper to clean the blood so we’ll see how it goes.
The absolute worst part of it all was I only made it a whole two days after Chad had left to Canada with Sabie when this flu settled in. So my husband was not there to take care of me and he always does a wonderful job.

Anyway this is exactly why I put the title the way I did. I don't have much really to report for the past week except being sick so why post about that?
On a good note Keltie was very helpful taking care of me.

Chad and Sabie are now in Canada Freezing their butts off. They have had a big cold snap up there. -25 and colder with the wind Chill is what they are enjoying.
I can’t even imagine when I was up there at the beginning of January I was freezing at -6 no way I can ever go back now. TO SPOILED
Sabie has loved being with her Harp Teacher getting ready for the festival. I’m just wondering how she's keeping her fingers warm enough to play the harp.

The Palapa now looks a little better. Still have tons of stuff in places I have no idea where to put it so it lives where it lives until something different comes to
me.

On Sunday I decided that I’m sick of feeling useless in our ward so I wrangled one of the guys in our ward who speaks Spanish and English to translate to the Bishop that even though I don’t speak Spanish there must be something I can do to help in the ward.
The Bishop seemed happy and asked what our phone number was……that’s the problem no one calls USA numbers from Mexico. I suggested he e-mail me. The translation …no internet. So Christopher will wait for the call from the Bishop and e-mail me.
I said to Christopher I should get a phone for down here and he thought that was a good idea. But later when I thought about it even if the Bishop did call me I’d have no idea what he was saying at least if they e-mailed I could use a translation software to figure out what they were saying.
Oh the joys of not speaking the language

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the little update - we love to hear how it is going even if you don't think there is much to report. By the way, not only are Chad and Sabie freezing - WE ALL ARE!!!!!