Favorite Links
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints
- Keltie's Blog
- Sabie's Blog
- Jamin ROCKS
- Locklin´s Blog
- Sadly Available starring Pat and Paul !!!
- Kindred´s Blog
- Levi and Rachel
- Andrews Six
- Taely
- Team South
- Rex and Konda Fullmer
- Ben and Aubery Fullmer
- JamKat
- Mike & Cecilie Sugden
- Bryan Adventures (Tracy)
- Sean and Kerra Sugden
- The Sugden Tribe Lance and Kendra
- Wall to Wall WALLS (Christie)
- PaaMul.....where we live
- Aerial View Paa Mul
- ING Worksheets
- Chart Jungle
- Flylady the Organization Queen
Friday, February 15, 2008
Valentines Day
HEY Good Lookin´whatca got cookin?
I cannot get the words to that song OUT of my head!
Last night after a very fun Valentines Day we went over to the Paa Mul Restaurant for the annual Valentine Dance and karaoke Night. They have a dance every other weekend.
Keltie has been there for the last three, ONLY because she hangs out at the restaurant every night and practices her Spanish with the waiters (now if I could only believe that one LOL)
Anyways Keltie has been complaining that the music is SO old, mostly country and the same songs were played over week after week, so we contacted the lady who does the music and she said if we brought a CD over she would play some of the songs.
So I got busy and made a collection of 20 songs from all genres and all decades, but they were all good ¨dance songs¨. So they played a lot of them and we danced the night away.
I told my boys since their dad was not here; it was their job to dance with their mother.
Locklin however had different ideas. He wanted to dance a few songs but then jump in the pool with his friends. So we made a deal if he danced 10 songs he could jump in the pool.
The thing that I should have said was, dance 10 songs with good music because he didn’t care what songs they were. He was dragging me up there to get them over with.
It was so funny because everyone thought this little boy was so cute dancing with his mother all the time….and he was having a good time at first but when it got to the 8th song he was really done, so I let him off the last two and off to the pool they all went.
Jamin had a great time and was so cute! He danced with Ellen, JamKats (short for Jamie and Kathy) youngest daughter all night. When she came over to our Palapa she was completely made up with a beautiful chiffon dress and cute little red shoes. Jamie kept saying he had know idea where this came from she had been talking about the dance all week and got her self all made up for it.
Keltie and I wonder if maybe it’s not partly her and Sabie’s fault, as when ever Ellen comes over, Keltie and Sabie are always doing their hair, painting her nails or some girly thing. And Ellen just stands and watches. Sorry Guys!
Anyway they really stole the show with all the older people watching them. Jamin was spinning her around and around and they were just a boogieing away.
Watching that was priceless!
Now about Keltie!
Keltie swore to me she would dance if there was ¨good ¨music, they did play quite a few songs off our CD however she only danced the Macarena and two songs with Locklin and that was it. I’m sure her dad will disagree with this but, when one of the waiters asked her to dance she said no and I was not happy.
Now in my day when a boy got up enough courage to ask a girl to dance you did not say no! And I gave Keltie a little lecture about this (one she was not to impressed with; telling me to shhhh!) I told her that I expected my girls to ALWAYS say yes when asked to Dance, Its really hard for most young men to get enough courage to ask girls to dance and when they just say no for NO reason it can hurt their self esteem. So I want them to say yes ALWAYS for a least one dance! If you’re not going to Dance then why the heck go to the dance???
Well, I have no idea wither or not she is going to listen to me but least she has something to think about and I hope she seriously considers it!
Chad spoiled me rotten this Valentines Day! He got me some beautiful Roses (thanks to the help of JamKat)
And sent me the most wonderful love e-mail! it brought me to tears. He also went and got a Web Cam and with mine down here we could see each other and talk over the internet!
That was SO cool! So close yet still so far.
I so love that man!
He also got Sabie some flowers and took her on a date with his dad and mom to a chick flick. Sabie face booked me later and said the expression on her Dads face was of pure torture and she thought that was pretty darn funny. Her grandfather also suffered! Apparently Sabie and Grandma thought it was great! It was the new Disney movie Enchanted and it looked pretty good to me when I saw the preview. Well Dad and grandpa are still alive so I’m sure the damage isn’t permanent.
So that was our fun filled Valentines day, of course we had our usual waffle, bacon, whip cream and strawberries breakfast and delivered heart shaped cookies for all our Valentines. Good times once again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Young men.., ha he was thirty and he has 2 kids...
Your party was better than ours!! Looks like fun - Jamin, way to rock!!
Post a Comment