Saturday, January 26, 2008

So far behind its so not even funny

Link to January 2008


The title of this sums it all up.
Really I don't even know where to begin on the blog or anywhere else for that matter. So much has happened in the last three weeks’ really I shouldn't even be spending time writing this, but it just so happens its 6:00am and if I start crashing around the Palapa Keltie will kill me. And since her father our ¨buffer¨ is gone I'd better be on my best behavior. Locklin is sleeping with me in the bodega and thankfully he sleeps like his father (nothing much wakes him) so at least I can do something at this hour.

So to begin, after new years I made a quick trip up to Canada to have a break and visit my brother Nathan before he and his girls left again to Fiji. While I was up there Chad's wonderful Aunt the one whose home we always went to for allot of holidays lost the battle to Cancer. So I was lucky to attend her beautiful Funeral.

When I returned home I got a Migraine (always takes me about 3 days to feel ¨normal¨ after that) another bought of tonsillitis and then another migraine.
Any minute in-between that was spent unloading all our things from the motor home, so Chad and Sabie could drive it back up to Canada to sell.
We have decided to build rooms where the Motor home was, in the end it will give us more room and cost allot less than having an expensive Motor home just ¨parked¨

So yesterday at 7:00am Chad and Sabie pulled out and are on the long trek back to Canada. Sabie has a harp Festival she will attend at the end of February so her teacher has invited her to stay with her for the month leading up to that to prepare.
So no Husband and Daughter for at least a month! I’m really trying not to think about that...so carrying on

We now have tarps covering the open areas where the Motor home use to be and stuff all over. Since I haven't been well, and can only go so fast, it looks like ...well I hate to say it like a hurricane went through.
No one can really even help me because I have no idea where I want anything.
So today the task will be to level the dirt that was under the Motor home (Keltie already got it almost Level) and get another tarp to cover that area put up the tent.
We'll see how it goes.

Chad called last night at 6:00pm to say they were passing Villahermosa. There where no signs of the terrible flooding that happened just a few months back that he should see. Beside 3 military Checkpoints...one that they asked for our papers for the Motor home everything was going good.

Well that sums it up…..It wasn’t as bad as I thought It was going to be, hopefully the rest of the things I have to do will go like that as well.

Link to Aunt Mary's Funeral

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you - the stuff will wait until you get around to it and we appreciate the updates. Thankyou!!!