Things in our family change at the drop of a hat and I love that! If one plan isn't going to work just change it around and something else will!
Sabie and her cousin Jessica of to the Neon Dance my brother in Law Steve started a new company called clean dance. The kids are loving it!
At the end of January Sabie headed up to Canada to do her last semester of High School in Calgary and now she will get to do the whole grad thing with all her friends!
We were flip flopping back and forth about doing school down here for a semester so her Spanish could increase but at the last min she decided to go to Canada, her Spanish is really good already and when you have an awesome seminary teacher like Brother Wilde, good friends in the church and school sometimes thats just what a teenager needs.( And how lucky is she not to have her mother boss her around everyday LOL I wish I was that lucky)
She has been adjusting quite well after being out of school for 7 years and already had the highest mark in English comprehension for the whole grade 12.
I asked her if she stood on her desk and did a little dance while singing,¨ ya home schooled baby!
but she said no. :)
She is busy but happy as Sabie always is, We miss her down here which brings me to my next new thing:
When Sabie left the boys were very concerned mostly because now they have had BOTH their sisters leave and now had to do ¨THEIR¨ jobs, I'm sure you can imagine how spoiled two younger brothers have been over the years with two awesome sisters.(So really no one should feel sorry for them.)But living half outdoors does require alot of up keep and sometimes when you have just finished sweeping a wind comes up and it looks like you didnt do anything, so to help us we decided to have a cleaning lady and her son come help us out once a week.
Can I tell you I LOVE that! Having everything done for a mer 250 pesos is such a steal a quarter of the cost of what it would be in Canada. The funny thing is when she comes I also am working along with a few projects I haven't had time to do since Im usually doing the upkeep she is taking over for me. now my storage area has a few less containers of junk left in them, I got the outside of the Palapa, front door, some of the walls inside and Kitchen repainted, I also have been cutting bushes and the dead Banana leaves off the trees, now to get the deck fixed, the hose reel up and a few other projects done before we leave on April 21.
Leading me into the next topic this year is the earilerest we have left Mexcio sad on one hand but we will get to have our Family Easter Egg Hunt for the first time in Four years!
We decided to head back so I could help Sabie get grad stuff together and get ready for our busy summer.
Now to Keltie!
Keltie has been doing awesome at school, got herself moved and has made some great LDS friends in her school class who just so happen to be from Raymond! (small world)
So now she has no one to clean up after except herself which I think every person should get to experience for a period in their lives (I can only imagine :)

Keltie enjoys the Icefest in downtown Toronto




No comments:
Post a Comment