My sister said something funny when I talked to her the other day, she said when you look at my blog it just seems like my life is so perfect. I thought that was funny because dont get me wrong we defiantly have had our share of trials, I just dont blog about them to much. Believe me I get stressed allot and over the stupidest stuff!
At first after she said this I thought maybe I should blog more real life like, that way it would be more like a journal but then I'm torn because I like to have a positive account of all my blessings and when I read over my blog thats what happens for me. I FEEL SO BLESSED!!! But seriously I will try and make it seem not SO perfect :) LOL
Here are some of the 2011 highlights I´m looking forward to!
First; Chad´s job, he has put SO many hours in to setting the IT department up for that new oil company Northern Blizzard now things can slow down and we will be able to see him more!
I always joke that I like to come to Mexico because then I actually get to SEE him!
This week we are hoping to see some changes that he may even get to take a Friday OFF when we are back! :))) so happy about that!
Second; because Chad worked so hard( and I'm so grateful for all his hard work!! He´s amazing!) we were able to buy a new house in Calgary! And let me tell you that was a GONG show!
But finally the deal came together and we have our little home, Ive always said I´d rather have 2 small places than one big one, and acctually this house really is not that small when the basement is done it will be over 2000 square feet! MORE than enough room!
Now we will hopefully get into a routine between Mexico and Canada and that will help me stay on track with my health!
Third; It was really alot of work getting Keltie out to Toronto for school to take her Dental Hygiene classes. I had no idea the costs and work involved, and its still a work in progress as she decided to go to a different school that starts January 24th, and now needs to move on her own! (Scary for her mother) but she has the basic´s to start a new phase of her life and we are excited to see the progress she will make ( oh the joys of the big fun world of being an adult! :)
I know she will do great she´s such a good kid!...oh wait maybe I should say a good adult?
![]() |
| From 2010 |
Forth; This year the World Harp Congress will be held in Vancouver B.C. in July!
Past Congresses have been held in Maastricht, The Netherlands; Jerusalem, Israel; Vienna, Austria; Paris-Sevres, France; Copenhagen, Denmark; Seattle-Tacoma, USA; Prague, Czech Republic; Geneva, Switzerland; Dublin, Ireland; and Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Concerts, workshops and seminars concerning all aspects of harp musicology and performance are offered at these triennial sessions.
This is the first time it will be in Canada!!!
I love to watch Sabie get so inspired by all the Harpists, when she went to the Harp Jazz festival in SLC she talked a mile a minute and literally bounced the whole way home she was so excited, then out came the most amazing music from her harp!
Since we will be out that way we are going to head over on the ferry to Vancouver Island to see our cousins which pretty much means we´ll be laughing our heads off all day! Love visiting them!
So those are just some of the highlights so far, as time goes on there is allot to fill in there!
So as you can see its going to be a AWESOME year!



2 comments:
Oh my gosh you have been on a blogging extravaganza - we love it!!!
Those are a lot of big changes, but all so good!
Post a Comment