Sunday, July 4, 2010

Locklin Turns 12!


Well what can I tell you about Locklins birthday? There was good and bad, I will start with the good.
This year Locklin turned 12 and in our church it is a very special time! On the Sunday following his birthday he was ordained with the Aaronic priesthood to the office of Deacon!
It´s so amazing to have 3 priesthood holders in our family now, I know they will be a good example to their family and friends!

Now the bad part....well in my mind its a bad thing :(
I caved and let the boys buy airsoft guns, I personally think its a little warped to run around shooting eachother with little hard plastic pelets THAT GIVE YOU WELTS!! But hey they LOVE it.
And of course they sold me over with the it will give us something fun to do with Dad. Bonding time they called it. Seriously I have never seen so much laughing! Even Sabie and Keltie played but they put on a few extra layers of clothes.
I still just shake my head, I dont get how pain is fun!

No comments: