![]() |
| A relaxing campfire on the beach |
Favorite Links
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints
- Keltie's Blog
- Sabie's Blog
- Jamin ROCKS
- Locklin´s Blog
- Sadly Available starring Pat and Paul !!!
- Kindred´s Blog
- Levi and Rachel
- Andrews Six
- Taely
- Team South
- Rex and Konda Fullmer
- Ben and Aubery Fullmer
- JamKat
- Mike & Cecilie Sugden
- Bryan Adventures (Tracy)
- Sean and Kerra Sugden
- The Sugden Tribe Lance and Kendra
- Wall to Wall WALLS (Christie)
- PaaMul.....where we live
- Aerial View Paa Mul
- ING Worksheets
- Chart Jungle
- Flylady the Organization Queen
Saturday, March 13, 2010
A relaxing campfire on the beach
I can´t tell you how much I love to have a campfire on the beach. There is something mesmerizing about watching flames dance while listening to the soothing sound of the ocean. And of course the best part is everyone loves to cook their own dinner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun and very relaxing! I think I could use a fire on the beach right about now! :)
Post a Comment