Friday, March 19, 2010

Natalie´s Birthday Celebrations

It feel like my birhthday was a week long party event. The fun started at the St. Patrick's day dance . We had a great time with all the other Paamulians Dancing away at the restaurant that overlooks the ocean.
It was really funny to watch the boys ¨dance¨with thir sisters we have video which is hard to see since it was so dark but Keltie is behind Locklin moving his arms around to the beat. Everyone got a good laugh at that!



Two days later was my acctual birthday and Chad and the kids made me the BEST birthday breakfast. After we hung out at the pool ALL day which is my favorite thing to do( LOVE THAT SUN!) and had lunch which the guys at the restaurant gave me for free!
Chad got me a larger lens for my camera now I can see everyone´s smiles when they are out boogie boarding and I dont have to get wet!
I also got the biggest loser work out music CD which is awesome! And birthday Cash from Mike and Deb as well from Grandma Bectell which I used to buy 2 lounge chairs to go on the deck so thanks guys!
Overall it was a fabulous birthday!


Natalie´s birthday

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful birthday - food, fun, sun - aah yes!!!

Rachel said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I'm glad to hear everyone spoiled you! :)