Tuesday, February 23, 2010

WE HAVE COUSIN´S HERE YAY!

Aktunchen Natural Park


I didn´t think life could get better this month but it just did! Our cousin´s Trevor ( out of all my cousin´s you have probably heard about him the most on my blog) his wife Tanya,their two kids Emily and Riley along with Trevors sister Jodi,her husband Ian and their two kids Andrew and Matthew(and more of Ian´s family) all came to Mexico. They all stayed at a resort the first week then Trevor and Family came and stayed at Ashlee´s the second week.

We decided to go on our first real¨touristy¨thing with them. We went to a park called Aktunchen Natural Park and the kids did the Jungle zip line tour.


From Aktunchen Natural Park
Riley and I hung out together fed the monkeys grapes, looked at the cool birds and swung in the hammocks.

From Aktunchen Natural Park
Jamin my wonderful Son that I love dearly....didnt bring any shoes and you had to have shoes! (my kids are ALWAYS barefoot here) So being the loving sacrificial mother that I am I had to give them to him so he could participate. I NEVER go without shoes so I said crap allot(is that better than swearing?) while I hobbled around pushing the stroller :) did I mention I LOVE my kids?

No comments: