Well January flew by and now we are almost past Febuary,were does the time go?
We got back to Mexico on Febuary 1
These pictures are taken on the plane. The boys are sitting beside each other . Jamin Laying on Locklin and Locklin with his arm on Jamin.
and I´m finding that going back and forth so much is hard. Maybe Im just getting old and set in my ways its hard to adjust, maybe it will be better when(IF??) we have our place in Calgary. My major upset is always with my exercise and eatting. Its so much easier to do in Mexico,but once I get off track its so hard to get back on. Im starting to feel settled again and like I can take on the challege, Im really hoping its soon.
Well we have now gone another month without Chad, I can´t say I really like it but the family altogether has made the decsion to stay down here for now so thats what we are doing.
Chad has had 2 guys at work take holidays that he needed to cover for this month. But it was worth the sacrafice,we found out that after 300 hours in a quater he would get a $20/hr bonus. So that was great the other guys weren´t there and we were gone so he could rake it in! LOL
We were only here for two weeks when we got our first round of Canadian company.
Aunt Denise, her sister and two friends joined us for our traditional Valentines Day Fondue.
This year Valentines day fell on Sunday so we had a nice dinner followed by a walk down the beach and a harp concert. It was a really nice day! But strange to have no husbands!
We got back to Mexico on Febuary 1
| From January 2010 |
| From January 2010 |
These pictures are taken on the plane. The boys are sitting beside each other . Jamin Laying on Locklin and Locklin with his arm on Jamin.
and I´m finding that going back and forth so much is hard. Maybe Im just getting old and set in my ways its hard to adjust, maybe it will be better when(IF??) we have our place in Calgary. My major upset is always with my exercise and eatting. Its so much easier to do in Mexico,but once I get off track its so hard to get back on. Im starting to feel settled again and like I can take on the challege, Im really hoping its soon.
Well we have now gone another month without Chad, I can´t say I really like it but the family altogether has made the decsion to stay down here for now so thats what we are doing.
Chad has had 2 guys at work take holidays that he needed to cover for this month. But it was worth the sacrafice,we found out that after 300 hours in a quater he would get a $20/hr bonus. So that was great the other guys weren´t there and we were gone so he could rake it in! LOL
We were only here for two weeks when we got our first round of Canadian company.
Aunt Denise, her sister and two friends joined us for our traditional Valentines Day Fondue.
This year Valentines day fell on Sunday so we had a nice dinner followed by a walk down the beach and a harp concert. It was a really nice day! But strange to have no husbands!
| From Feb 2010 |
| From Feb 2010 |
| From Feb 2010 |
| From Feb 2010 |


No comments:
Post a Comment