Monday, September 28, 2009

We have all the time in the world BABY!

All I can say is WOW. I don’t know if I should laugh or cry.

I have had a HUGEMONGO( spell checker didn’t even flag this word LOL)difference in pace of life in a very short period of time and all I can say is the last couple of weeks have been an adjustment.
Don’t get me wrong I have been busy down here but its so different from the¨ you HAVE to be at this place at this time¨ kind of busy.
I have gone from living in my Van, driving to work, kid’s lessons,shopping and appointments to… no van for 3 weeks,
From trying to work, laundry, Ironing, planning, making dinner (and the million other things that take up time) to NO washer and nothing better to do than plan and cook dinner!
From the ciaos of the general population that continually surrounds you to…. I actually have to LOOK for people.
And although Chad and I rarely saw each other awake..it was at least nice having him in bed next to me while we both crashed from exhaustion.
All I have to say is, I must be getting old…adjusting is feeling harder.
I SO need to get on the road again before I get to stuck in my boring comfort zone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just consideer this time a reward for all the chaos and hard work over the summer and enjoy!!!