Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hey Blog ! Are you still there?

The count down is on till we're outta of here, back to peace and quiet!
Until then here are a few pictures!
Aug 2009

End of Summer 2009


This is only part of the pictures of the party..I have to get the other ones from Keltie
Sabie's friends party


Sabie Turn's Sweet 16 today! WE LOVE YOU SABIE!!!!!!

Sept.2009

3 comments:

Puat Ppsk said...

Holy Cow! Who's the tall kid with the screamin' red hair who sounds like Sheffield?

Have fun you guys! I wish that I was there.

xoxox *AP

Puat Ppsk said...

Hey!!! Who's the tall kid with the screamin' red hair who sounds like Sheffield.
I wish I was there having fun with you. Oh well, Kin will just have to make up fun for the both of us.
xoxoxo *AP

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the picture update, they are so fun!!