Monday, September 28, 2009

Its the big one!

From Keltie´s 18


Well my oldest child has hit a HUGE milestone in her life,
She is now considered an adult (man! that seems SOOOO strange to say)
Does she seem like an adult to me? well I can say with confidence YES!
Keltie has always been more mature for her age since she was very little.
She could take care of her siblings, help out around the house and put Chad and I in our place when we got out of line, I’ve joked with her many time that she can be the mother..I just want to be the kid.
We have really had a GOOD time these past 18 years! It’s gotten better still since we began our Family adventure to Mexico. The little things that we have time for down here have been very rewarding,( here is an example, Keltie, Locklin and I in my room last night laughing till midnight at stupid bumper stickers on Face book, I had tears rolling down my face!)

I know she has some tough adult decisions to make in the next couple of months but right now we are just savoring the last taste of being a kid!
From Keltie´s 18


My Cousin Trevor took these fabulous shots of Keltie on the day of her 18th Birthday
Thanks TREVOR!!!
Keltie´s 18

4 comments:

tracey said...

Keltie looks so pretty! That will be me in 4 years! Wow! I love the pictures. You are lucky to have such a responsible girl :D

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous girl - we are so proud!!

Rachel said...

Wow, what a gorgeous girl! The pictures are awesome. I can't believe she's 18!

Courtenay said...

Beautiful pictures! Best wishes for the adventures ahead Keltie. You've got many good years to come!!