Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Month of LOVE

Link to Feb 2009
Well not much has ever gone on around here in my mind than the ¨usual¨ until I upload my pictures and look back and think, ¨oh yeah that was fun and that and that… We really did have a lot of fun little experiences over the past two weeks, Well maybe I should have blogged! LOL
While we were at the Temple on Valentines day Keltie and Locklin took part in the Paamul Sand Castle competition. They built a huge Sand castle!
From Feb 2009

From Feb 2009


Followed by a bunch of of ¨little¨ things that happen here.(More details on the web album)
The end of the month we Celebrated Jamie Creason´s 36th birthday with a Bonfire at Yan-Ten.
From Feb 2009
Sabie and I made Jamie´s Cake for his birthday present. It was a white chocolate coconut Cake, (coconut is his favorite) we also made chocolate cupcakes with strawberry frosting and a cherry on top. We have been looking at the Bakerella site WAY to much and this was the perfect excuse to test out our baking skills!It was SO Good!
From Feb 2009

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun!! Awesome looking birthday cake and I love the sand castle - good job!!

Rachel said...

You and Sabie are quite the cake decorators! I am also inspired by Bakerella, but also a little intimidated! It's great you guys are trying things out.

Kara Andrews said...

You guys have way to much time on your hands. lol. The cake looks delicious! I hope we can some visit you down there soon!

tracey said...

No fair! I want a bonfire on the beach. I love Bakerella too, but I've never been brave enough to try anything except the chocolate oreo truffles, since they were so easy. I really liked Pioneer Womans visit with Bakerella last week. I need more step by step instructions like that.
Nice job on the sandcastle.