Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Its Always Fun when Grandparents come!

We had a wonderful, fun, busy yet relaxing visit this past week with Chad’s parents.

From March 2009



We played cards, taught them how to play settlers, laid out at the beach,

From March 2009



Went to a Cenote and watched Grandpa jump off the cliff


From March 2009




Went to the 50´s Dance at the PaaMul Resturant


From March 2009


Watched Keltie make Chad´s and my ¨ Magic¨ Anniversry/Birthday Cake (We have been Married for 18 years and we got married at 18)


From March 2009



Went to The beach at Tulum,boggie boarded and got FRIED (I swear the sun is WAY hotter in Tulum)

From March 2009



Had Fondue for my early birthday party


From March 2009


And ate the wonderful Cake Keltie made for us.It took her all week to make since we have a mini oven here.
The top two layers were cherry pound cake (same as our wedding cake)
and the bottom was a fresh strawberry custard layer chocolate cake and all of it was to DIE for! SO GOOD! Thanks Keltie!


From March 2009


I had to put a few highlights like this because when I uploaded pictures to my picasa web album there were 108 pictures! (I combined Deb´s pictures with mine)
So I will post them tomorrow after I get a chance to add captions. (too tired right now)
I think we should have a Sugden family get together at the end of April for Mike´s 60th Birthday
whadda think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time!! And.... apparently, there will be no celebration of any kind for Mike's b-day!!

Christine said...

Looks like a great visit! Also, made me think it's been too long since I've played Settlers... I can't believe that Keltie made that cake - she's got skills. It's fun to see your blog - you guys definitely have an exciting life that is fun to hear about :)

tracey said...

The water looks AMAZING!!
Where exactly do you live? I am SO ready for a trip to Mexico or the Carribean!!
We love Settlers too!