I personally love the New Year, I love to get out my calendar and plan life…. hopes, dreams, plans for the kid’s future and goals to work towards personally and as a family.
I have finally clued in (DUH) that after 18 years of marriage this is also when my husband has his yearly mental breakdown. While I am looking forward he is looking backwards at what he ¨feels¨ didn’t go the way he had planned the pervious year and all the years before. And since his birthday (now he’s a year older and that sucks too) is in the ¨money spending time of year followed by a wife who likes to plan things that ¨cost¨ more money (but hey buddy life costs money anyway you look at it. It doesn’t magically ever STOP!!!! Not to mention I feel like EVERYthing is¨do able¨if you just are willing to work hard and make a few sacrifices so it happens)
Is just way more than he can handle...so from now on I have my own little lists made up, And hope to get at least a little of what I want without having to continually disagree about it.
The only problem is when you have 6 people in a family how the heck do you make sure everyone gets a least part of what they want? (Chad thinks Kids shouldn’t have a say in the plan…Keltie wants to put it to a vote, if that happens I think I´ll be outvoted)
Chad… Wants his trading to work out and stay in Mexico 24/7 365 days a year.
Natalie...thinks in June we will have been here for 10 months straight( and 2years later after the original ¨leave Canada Plan¨) I never really planned to stay in Mexico full time.(but dont really want to leave either) I am seriously a gypsy at heart and can’t wait to get another way to travel the country and visit all the different Temples I can. (Realistically this will have to happen in a few more years)
I would LOVE to drive across Canada all the way to PEI this summer and see the Hill Camorrah pageant.( I’m thinking Id do it in a tent to keep costs down) But on the other hand wouldn´t a jet ski be more fun?( Im really going to have to save up for that one!)
I do Love Mexico and miss only a couple of things from Canada
(First I miss family..but they can come visit us here, Sabie being able to take Harp lessons on a regular basis, kids taking piano lessons, baths, and my cross trainer)
Keltie wants to stay in PaaMul ... but she has to write her Alberta grade 12 final exams in June. She only wants to stay for 2 weeks and come back to Mexico and do her 1st year of university online (really she should work for the summer)
Sabie is torn between staying in Mexico and getting lessons in for Harp
Jamin
Wants to snow board, go Canada in the summer and see his Scott cousins
Locklin
Wants to go to Canada to grandmas house to see snow (doesn’t have to be Christmastime just has to have snow) and ski
Grandma Sugden (Debbie) I know that even though she is to nice to say so...she would like to have all her family home for Christmas 2009 (So if it is at all possible I would like to be there for that. They have done so much to help us over the years... what’s a little time at Christmas?)
So if anyone has any idea how to get this all in LOL let me know!
Favorite Links
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints
- Keltie's Blog
- Sabie's Blog
- Jamin ROCKS
- Locklin´s Blog
- Sadly Available starring Pat and Paul !!!
- Kindred´s Blog
- Levi and Rachel
- Andrews Six
- Taely
- Team South
- Rex and Konda Fullmer
- Ben and Aubery Fullmer
- JamKat
- Mike & Cecilie Sugden
- Bryan Adventures (Tracy)
- Sean and Kerra Sugden
- The Sugden Tribe Lance and Kendra
- Wall to Wall WALLS (Christie)
- PaaMul.....where we live
- Aerial View Paa Mul
- ING Worksheets
- Chart Jungle
- Flylady the Organization Queen
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey, if you DO end up going cross country in a tent I know a FABULOUS campground in PEI. We loved it!!
Good luck making everyone happy!!
Post a Comment