![]() |
| On to the New Year |
We had a wonderful New Years Party at our house this year!
Jamie, Kathy and family joined us for a tasty fondue dinner.
This was their family’s first fondue and everyone thought it was very exciting
We had we had a grill, oil, cheese with shrimp, chicken, beef, arrachera, vegetables dipped in tempura batter, and French bread
Later when we had a little more room we got out the Chocolate fountain and dipped all sorts of interesting Fruits we had never tried before. It was hard to tell if they were really good or not because everything was covered in chocolate!
While the girls headed over to the dance we played a little Uno and introduced Jamie and Kathy to Guitar hero. They did really good!
Ellen their youngest wanted to go to the dance so we headed over to Party with the girls.
The girls danced until 2:30 I only made it to 1:00 and the whole next day felt dead tired.
The boys were BORING all night and all 4 of them sat in their room on the computers. I told my boys next year that was not going to happen.
I’m really glad we are back on our school schedule because I think the video games/computer would have taken a trip to the dump soon!



1 comment:
Looks like a wonderful New Year's celebration was had by all - I want to see Keltie's burn when it has turned to a tan!!
Post a Comment