
I'm feeling alittle panicky this week as I sit here and think about my favorite cousins, busily packing up their home in the Salt lake Valley and moving off to Washington.
Carol who feels more like a sister to me has 4 kids like us Taley,Kara,Hunter,Kaedan and a awesome husband Matt.
Well Matt got a job in Washington, a job their family has been praying for the last few years so off they go at the end of this week!We are really happy for them.
We knew they were going to move eventually and I really wanted to go up and help her pack but after Christmas their house sold so quick that I couldn't get it together fast enough to get up there!
We have had a blast with them every time we have passed through Utah!
I think in the past two years of traveling back and forth to Mexico they have graciously let us crash with them for over a month !!(not all at once)
We will miss them so much, and hopefully we will see them here in the near future!
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
Carol who feels more like a sister to me has 4 kids like us Taley,Kara,Hunter,Kaedan and a awesome husband Matt.
Well Matt got a job in Washington, a job their family has been praying for the last few years so off they go at the end of this week!We are really happy for them.
We knew they were going to move eventually and I really wanted to go up and help her pack but after Christmas their house sold so quick that I couldn't get it together fast enough to get up there!
We have had a blast with them every time we have passed through Utah!
I think in the past two years of traveling back and forth to Mexico they have graciously let us crash with them for over a month !!(not all at once)
We will miss them so much, and hopefully we will see them here in the near future!
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!


2 comments:
Just think of it as a new destination to visit when you are back in this part of the world!!
Nice to see my kids on your website. Soon as I get my computer I will post. Love you!
Post a Comment