Monday, September 22, 2008

Almost time to think

This week promises to be one of a little more relaxation so I’m looking forward to it.

Chad has returned to Canada to get some work finished up in Waterton (he couldn’t get it all done before we left, it was high season and he needed to get into the hotel rooms)
The kids are settling nicely into their school routines. The boys got things going for their entire core subjects and this week we will add in their piano and Spanish.
After they are done their work they have been playing Lego with our neighbor kids.
I love to watch the things they build and the games their little imaginations come up with. They have been having a great time.

Our Neighbors JamKat helped us out TONS while we were gone. When we got here they had swept and cleaned, fed us dinner and bagged up all my moldy stuff in my bathroom.
It seems that while we were gone the humidity and no air circulation in our new bathroom was a wonderful festering place for mold. I had to throw out tons of stuff and thankfully had Clorox disinfecting wipes to clean the rest. I think next time we will have to drain the water out of the toilet tanks and leave a window open and fan on.
Its so nice to have great neighbors! Thanks SO much guys!

I’m feeling the need to venture out and find new and exciting places! We’ll see if I actually do it. Maybe I should just enjoy being here a relax for a week.

From September 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So we are a little curious as to how much further away these new ventures may take you???