We have been busy unpacking and getting everyone settled,Its seriously like moving and I have done that to many time in the last year so we will be staying for quite awhile.
All my efforts and money I spent getting to Canada were a complete waste of time and now that I tried everything to help the family situation AGAIN. I feel completely off the hook.You can´t help those that dont want to be helped. It has been very comforting to me that I tried,my family has been very important to me.
Anyway Everyone back in Canada were surprised our Teenage girls love it down here as much as they do and it was them that the agreement was made that if we went up to Canada that they would be back here for their birthdays. We didnt quite make it for Sabie´s and she celebrated with her Awesome Utah cousins in Utah of course and Keltie got here 4 days before. They had a great time (more details in the pictures)
I cant believe I have a 17 and 15 year old!! That is another reason we are down here, Time seems to move slower and we want to enjoy what little time we have left with all our kids at home.
So here we are so happy to be in Paradise!
| From Utah Aug 2008 |


1 comment:
I was so excited to see that you were blogging again. Loved all the posts - I think Sabie's hair looked awesome and you all look like you were having a great time!!
Post a Comment