Sunday, July 13, 2008

Lyons Family Reunion Christmas in July

Lyons Family Reunion Christmas in July



My Uncle Glen, Aunt Sharlene and Family hosted and wonderful family reunion outside of Cardston Alberta at Badger Valley Ranch.
The Theme was Christmas in July which was a great idea since no one is able to get together at Christmas (Can you imagine having 13 children,their children and their children all together at Christmas??? Now THAT would be crazy)
The kids had a wonderful time playing with their cousins (mostly at the fire pit)
Chad and I spent most of the time helping out where we could.
It would have been allot more fun if our family was getting along ....but what can you do.

2 comments:

Courtenay said...

Thanks for posting these pictures. I'm sad I missed it. It looks like it was a great reunion!

tracey said...

This is SUCH a great idea! Seriously coveting the waverunner though!