Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Canada!!!!! Sugdens are back in the Rat Race

June 08

Well our excitement to visit Canada is completely over and yearning's for home in the Caribbean are in full force.
I had to smile to myself the other day when I was at the nursing home visiting my grandmother and Sabie calls and says we need to get more cheese and tortilla's. The store is 2 min away from there and another 2 min from Chads parents place so I tell her ok I'll run over. 45 minutes later I arrive back with the stuff. As I leave the parking lot with my bag of groceries I watch as tons of people are running in and out and think to myself , I know a secret !. LIFE DOESN'T NEED TO BE LIKE THIS!!!
I'm so glad we know otherwise!!
I'm constantly bombarded with questions of our Mexico life and the pangs of jealously in peoples eyes. No one can figure out how they could do it so they live vicariously though us. Its sad but in a way I'm glad, if everyone did what we did we would no longer want to live there. So I hate to say it but everyone please stay in the Rat race! More ROOM for me when I leave!! LOL

Well Chad and I are working and the girls are busy still looking for Jobs. Sabie has now decided to lower her "no fast food stores" expectations and start applying at some of those stores. She has been shopping and seen way to many clothes she has to have. (Have I taught them nothing??? well I guess they are still teenage girls)

We had a wonderful day on Sunday with Jamin getting the priesthood and celebrating with a family dinner we also decided to throw in Locklins birthday celebration in at the same time.
Sabie made the birthday Cake for Locklin and it was even better than the one she made for Jamin (not sure how she managed to make it even better Jamins was so good!)

We have our Family reunion this coming weekend so we are looking forward to that!
Although its crazy busy here its sure been nice visiting with all our FAMILY!

No comments: