![]() |
| End of May 2008 |
I have not had much time for posting the last week, all my time has been spent writing emails to my family trying to resolve the conflicts that have been going on.
And without much luck I must add. My friends since I was in HighSchool call it the Carter soap opera and I have to agree!!!
It sure makes me appreciate being here where the Drama seems alot further away!!!
Every time I get stressed my Husband takes me to the beach to relax and it only takes a few minutes until its all cooked out of my brain by the wonderfully warm sun.LOL
Here are a few pictures Of the Centoe Azul where we celebrated Pike and Jamins May birthdays.....I took more pics but can´t figure out where they are on the card so I may post more of those later.
And for all my Lyons Cousins and whoever else is wishing... there are some pictures of different Palapas around Paa Mul that people are building.



3 comments:
Looks like you guys are having a wonderful time in Mexico. I am jealous of the fun places to swim.
very cool - what awesome shots of the moon and I love your living room.
I'm not really understanding how these homes work. Do you put your trailer under this huge outdoor living area?
Post a Comment