![]() |
| Grandpa and Grandma Sugden Visit |
I can't believe my last post was so long ago...but you know the saying "time flies when your having fun".
We have been busy getting things organized,painted,built, etc. before the in-laws arrived on the 14 th and we got most of my list done, So now we are just enjoying being in the Caribbean....which would be a little better if it wasn't raining hard the last couple of days. It doesn't really bother us when it rains and we are the only ones here but when your trying to show family around for the first time it gets a little discouraging.
We bought some baby Tortuga's at the pet store, last week. I always wanted my own Turtle, So now another life long dream has come true. We named them "Peca"(Freckle) and Tuga...short for Tortuga(Turtle in Spanish).
That's all I really have to report the pictures say more than I can!



1 comment:
please take them to HC Monterrey! They have The Best Meat in town. Just south of Chedraui on 1st (or whatever) down by the bookstore (so around 15th or so). It is REALLY worth it!
Post a Comment