Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Day of the Dead/Hallowe'en

Link to Paa Mul Activites



Too Much Fun!!!! Sums up yesterday
We had a great Party at Pepe and Amy's and Trick or Treated around Paa Mul.
The kids had way to much candy for any mothers liking.
We spent the rest of the evening setting up Chad's progector on the wall in the Bodega and watched Tower of Terror on the big screen. Of course I screamed a few times( it was freaky) and the kids all said "MOM. I wan't even scared until you screamed" well what can I say I was scared! Well here are the pictures...pictures speak louder than words. Enjoy

1 comment:

Kathy said...

oh YEAH! You updated! Please feel free to use our propane tank; it isn't doing anything for us. Also, if you could take pictures of our kitchen cabinets I'd really appreciate it. What a great slideshow of the trip down and Halloween! Missing you guys lots!