![]() |
| Link to SLC Oct 07 |
Even though we are no longer in Canada we still are Canadians and will celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving (much to the dismay of Chad LOL)
We are really lucky because not only is it Thanksgiving but it is also Kaeden's Birthday (The youngest of our cousins in the Andrews Family)
we plan to attend a movie then have a big turkey dinner cooked by yours truly ...which should be interesting ...since its my first time, but that's what were here for....New and exciting challenges.
We have been very busy this week Visiting and shopping for the few things we can jam into the already full motor home to take to Mexico. which mostly consists of a computer desk and Matching Bathroom and Bedroom accessories ( you didn't think I didn't have a matching problem anymore did you? LOL) I Keep trying to buy more to shove in but that is really hard to do when you have your husband with you 24/7 telling you it won't fit in the Motor home OR the Palapa LOL. Thank goodness they have a new Ikea here in Utah!It already starts small.
We did make it to the Temple in Great Fall as well as the 2ND session of Conference in our New Conference Centre.
It was cold and Raining and Chad Stood in line while we watched the 1st session in the tabernacle.Then we stood with him the additional 2 hour wait in between not to mention we tried to get in the first session so we stood in line a hour and half before that. The kids did really well considering it was a Saturday and the boys were missing precious video game time. We thought we could get something to eat after the first session but they told us we would head to the conference centre in 20 min so don't leave....I had some snacks with me and water bottles but they wanted a "Meal"so I told them to think of it as Fast Saturday with snacks so they really should be thankful. LOL
After the session we were meeting all of Uncle Joe's family at a Mexican Restaurant for My Cousin Matt's birthday. And I have to tell you we watched conference until the very end, watched President Hinkley walk out and then went down the flights of stairs right by our seats to get out. And when we opened the door we could see the van right there parked across the street. Chad had got a awesome parking spot!!! We hopped in the Van and I looked at the clock and it said 4:01 Amazing since conference ended at 4:00.
We drove off with out any traffic hassles and to the restaurant in record time!
Another highlight of our trip this past week was seeing Brad Pilling and his family! We had a great BBQ dinner and visit, his baby is getting cuter and cuter by the day.
Well that's all I have to report so far besides the never ending fun at Carol's.
I don't have allot of Pictures this week because of the weather so I'll have to post some later!
This week were off to the Grand Canyon and to see Uncle Levi,Aunt Rachel and Lenord the Cousin Cat!



1 comment:
Grandma Buttons loves your blog. I especially liked your Taber pics. Isabella cracks me up!! I miss you tons.
Post a Comment