![]() |
| July 2009 |
So the last blog had me wishing that things would be less hectic this month and you probably guessed,it hasn't got any better.
Mike and Deb headed out to BC for the summer leaving us to fend for ourselves (I was getting SO spoiled LOL) So its extra busy trying to be a mom of four kids and working.
I see the money coming in...stay on budget but still manage to have it go out just as fast.
We had unexpected Van repair charges this week,1800 on new brake thingies, 400 on tires(they told us our tires were split when they fixed the brakes) and accidentally nicked a car in the parking lot all on the same day(damage amount still to come)
Thankfully I have a cousin in tires so he gave us a awesome deal and another cousin in auto touch ups ...so it could be much worse!
| From July 2009 |
On the good side We had a AWESOME Canada Day! The Hapkido Studio had a demonstration at princes Island park followed by a BBQ at the Studio. The best part was watching all the things the kids had learned in just the few short weeks they had been taking it. Master Park told Chad he was going to brake 2 boards in the demo when he got to the park that morning!
Chad was nervous since he had NEVER done that before! (just like good ol'Master Park...and you DO NOT say anything but YES SIR!) Well he did it! and it was SO cool to watch!
We celebrated Locklins 11th birthday on July4 and jammed as much fun as possible in that day
We started with Traditional birthday breakfast, he went to see transformers with grandpa,Dad and Jamin, then out to dinner at the Calgary Tower! It was a awesome Day
| From July 2009 |
Sabie got her marks back for her grade 6 Royal Conservatory Harp exam and she got 90% we are so proud of her!
The boys had a extreme adventure Camp with the City of Calgary and had a blast!
Mountain biking, river rafting ,rock climbing, swimming, rollerblading,canoeing are just some of the highlights they are excited for their next camp coming up in the middle of Aug.
| From July 2009 |
Keltie has been busy working at Bath and Body works..I need to stop by and take a picture but If I do I'll HAVE to buy something..so I must avoid it at all cost! LOL



1 comment:
How much fun can one famiy have??? What memories!
Post a Comment