Here is only a small part of whats been going on this month
I'm really glad June is over, hopefully things will calm down.
![]() |
| Keltie Graduates |
We finished getting school done,Keltie wrote her diploma exams,graduated from seminary went to graduation parties and found a new job working for "Bath and Body Works" the first store in Calgary.
![]() |
| Having fun in June |
| From Having fun in June |
Sabie played her conservatory grade 6 harp exam and did really well, we went to the wonderful year end concert and Sabie and Debbie played a harp piano duet in church.
We celebrated Fathers Day with the best ribs in the world (Debbie's home made ribs)
And surprised Chad with a fathers Day WHOPPER
![]() |
| Fathers Day June 2009 |
I decided that I would get Chad a new Hapkido t-shirt for fathers day,well when the kids and I went in the studio his former teacher, Master Park wanted us to come up to the class room and catch up with what had been going on in our lives. Well to make a long story short I ended up signing up Chad, Sabie and Locklin for 3 moths of lessons. Locklin was so excited, but I still don't really know how it all came around so fast. The kids and I were a little nervous because Master Park is a Korean general and very old school and he LOVES Chad but is very disciplined so we were wondering how Chad would take it ( we know he really, really loves it we just didnt have the time or money for him to continue after he got his black belt)....all I can say is look at the pictures ...Pictures are worth a thousand words! LOL
![]() |
| Link to Fun at the Bectell Ranch |
For Jamin's birthday(part 2) he wanted to go out to the ranch to learn to use the guns ( Chad has a few guns that his grandfather left him when he died that STAY at the ranch) ride horses and most of all play with their cousins. They had a wonderful time and if you look at the boxes they were shooting you can see how well their aim got.
The Last weekend of June was spent with my childhood friend Jennifer and her four kids
Jamie,Jack and twins Macie and Emma. We met them at the Calaway park campground and camped in tents beside their RV. We had so much fun but I have to say ...I think Im getting either to old or to spoiled (after having our own RV) to camp. I was so tired I fell asleep on the picnic table at calaway park!!!
![]() |
| Hanging out with Lastwika's June 2009 |







1 comment:
I never realized just how much fun you were having!!
Post a Comment